Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance questions (Unanswered questions)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by everydayuser, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, this is my first post.
    I'm very experienced. I have smoked everyday for one year, and before that I did at least once a week for about another year.

Here is my question, I can't find an answer anywhere.

My highs are not as good as they used to be, it is to the point where I smoke .5 G of dank and I can only get to like a 6/10 on the high scale. Lol and don't say smoke more, it's the same if I smoke 1 gram of dank. I'm in Colorado, so it's literally straight out of the despinse, so it's good quality sh**!

I can't get any higher than a 6, I have anxiety, insomnia, and depression, and weed kills these almost completely. If I start smoking 2-3 times a week, will my tolerance go way down? Or do I have to stop smoking completely. I usually smoke 4-6 grams a week. So if I cut that to 2 grams a week, will my tolerance take a huge hit?

And how many days of a t break do you need to make a huge impact? 3? 5? 14?

And lastly, does more exercise and eating healthy help? Or any other remedies seem to help? I'm in dying need to get that crazy high feeling back!! :))

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Smoked for a whole year, eh?  Yeah, that is quite experienced....right up there with Marley's consumption level.
    [​IMG]

Not sure on the anxiety thing, dude, as I never have experienced this.  As with most things in this life, though, I'd only participate if it made me feel good; I'm not into feeling anxious or paranoid.

Eating well and exercise can improve nearly every facet of your physical and mental well-being, sure.

3. #3 Wade Wilson, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    Days of a t break? You mean weeks. even months. 

If you really want a difference take a few months off from smoking. 

I take like 1 t break a year but i take like 4-5 months.. My recent break was 8 months, started smoking again like 6 months ago and I still only get ripped off one bowl pack. 

Have some control

4. Dude, your t break was 8 months? That's the majority of a year.. So I think you take breaks from not smoking. You are a fool, and are an embarrassment to all the real tokers here at grass city. Now please, light up a joint so you are not so crabby.

5. I've been smoking 1-3 times a day for the past 9 months, I was wondering how long of a tolerance break would I have to take to get that "blazed" feeling again because I noticed my highs aren't as strong as they once were

6. The simple answer is quit smoking for a bit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.