Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zephyrstaint, May 12, 2011.

1. massive noob question probably, but here it is anyway. i used to smoke up all the time, literally, wake and bake type for about 2 months then i stopped cold turkey for about 27 days [failed month break lol] but i had maybe half a bowl max and i haven't had any for a week now. will i get really high the first time after this or should i give it some more time? how much should i smoke? i use a bong, but a low quality cheap plastic one, cant get much else where i live. thanks for your time! oh and the weed is probably mids.:confused:

2. You will fersure get higher... If you got some glass use that. If not roll a j

3. Even if it's a cheap bong it should do justice...smoke dank

4. You'll get plenty high. That near-month break helped a lot I'm sure, plus another week break shouldve taken your tolerance down even more.

5. Just smoke til you're satisfactorily high! Best advice I can give.