Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance question ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Aug 23, 2012.

1. I decided to take a tolerance break for a day guys *(Full 24 hours)* do you think I will be able to notice the difference when I smoke tomorrow ? I usually get stoned 3 times a day.. #1 WAKE N BAKE... #2 4:20 Mayyyyyyynnnne... #3 Some point at night.

2. I think you will for sure. Have you ever smoked only at night? When i wait until the end of the day for my first high i notice a difference so 24 hours should for sure make a difference. Only for your first smoke though

3. 48 hrs would work a lot better at the least. I dont think you would notice anything depending on how long you have been consistently smoking

4. yes you will. But if you want to be like damm i cant remember the last time i was this high then do 3+ days.

5. Damn dude a whole 24 hours

6. No 24 hours is nothing.

You'll get high like usual anything else is just in your head