Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChronicKiller7, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Hey guys. Had a quick question about tolerances and breaks. I am away at camp so I stopped yesterday when I came up to camp. I go back home Saturday and will start back up that night hahaha. So Ive been smoking pretty much everyday for the past 10 months. I'm fine as far as "withdrawal" goes and stuff because I'm busy everyday and my mind isn't on it. I'm just hoping when I get back home my tolerance is lower because the last week or two of smoking I just wouldn't get stoned like I used to be able to. Just want to know what you guys think. So it's a 6 day break.

2. Six days should be good to get you really stoned again, the first few times will be incredible.

3. Awesome. I know I won't lower my tolerance a good amount. It's only a week but as long as its a noticeable difference.

4. On my way home! Can't wait! What to use? I have a vape, bong, bowl, and some papers. I'm thinking the bong then vaping.

5. you`ll be so high like the old days you`ll want it like this everytime. Do a mon to fri off and smoke just sat sun everyweek and you`ll always be cartoon land high thats wgat i do ever since smoking daily lost its edge and dint to shit but make me sleepy

6. I'm going to pretty much do that once the school year starts. But yeah I totally know what you mean. At a certain point I was smoking myself to sleep. It was a waste.

7. Man, your gonna get stoned as hell. I take a 1 day tolerance break and its noticeable. Just get your bong, and rip 3 bowls out of it. Dont stop till you finish all 3, then just go find a nice couch to melt to because thats all youll be able to do for an hour or two

8. Damn y'all are lucky. A one week T-break barely makes a difference for me

9. if you have only been smoking for 10 months, then a week T-break will be awesome.
    enjoy
    :smoke:

10. Been smoking cannabis for a year as of next week :hello:

Decided to just vape. Smells less, less things to worry about (compared to a bong, lighter, etc.) I'll let you guys know how it goes. :smoke:

11. damn, just vaped one bowl. (using the original iolite). Can't wait to see what 2 does :rolleyes:

12. Gonna have to say it wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be. I mean I definitely notice a difference and its great but it didn't lower as much I was thinking it was going to. I think 2 weeks would've really made a big difference. But whatever I have a couple more weeks of summer. :smoke: