Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance, Myth or Real?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FollowYourBliss, May 14, 2011.

1. anyone who has smoked long enough and frequently will tell u tolerance is real

2. Kinda cool to be the bong champion :D....But gets expensive :(

3. It's quite real.

4. The real question is are Russians tolerant?

5. Haha...its definitely real.

6. Tolerance is definitely real.

7. lol who says it's not real, ive never heard that

8. exactly, I'm just a part of a conspiracy :rolleyes:

9. Tolerance is very real. It is a fact. Studies may try to throw it out, but its a well established toker creed.

10. Look at the stoners who refuse to stop smoking for minute claiming tolerance is a myth.

Learn some discipline, stop smoking for a few weeks, then deny the miracle of a t-break when your higher as FUCK.

11. #51 GreenHitOnSwole, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I call BS mann!!!!

12. this thread is pointless, can people just stop posting in it?
    unsubbed

13. ^^^^ wut he said

I've smoked every day for 3 years, what effects me more than tolerance (as it's traditionally conceived) is mindset

if i'm just mad bonging all the time, i gotta remind myself to chill, engage in some other activity

if you think about how bad you want a really good buzz and you smoke more and more to facilitate said buzz, the buzz isn't gonna be there lol

just gotta let it flow man :smoking:

14. Why is everybody arguing so much? It's a question, stop being at each others throats. Fuck man.

15. #55 Lebowski, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    The ignorance in this thread makes me extremely annoyed.

HEY LOOK I POSTED AN ACTUAL STUDY OMG:

https://dh.campbell.edu/faculty/breivogel/publications/Breivogel chronicTHC.pdf

There, there's your study.

Down regulation of cannabinoid receptors proportional to cannabinoid doses ingested.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9776133

Theres another, just for shits and giggles.

Exposure to THC causes the brain to reduce the number of available cannabinoid receptors in a time and dose dependent fashion. Its proven.

16. Should have posted 4 pages ago, maaaaaaan :D

17. this has to be a troll. @ op

18. Yes Tolerance is real. It is really a very sad thing though. I happen to hate it but luckily for me mine goes back down quick Im sorta kinda on one for a few days as Im out for the time being, could get a buddy to front me a lil till payday (weds) :( but a lil t break knocks my tolerance back to the floor. Try it then say ya dont have a tolerance. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

19. if you believe tolerance is fake then you truly are a fucking dumbshit