Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance Levels

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by emerica1144, Jun 16, 2013.

1. I have smoked weed everyday for 30 days usually once or twice a day my tolerance is so high I feel like I don't get high I want to stop to let my tolerance go down how long should I wait

2. After a month of daily your tolerance couldn't be that high...
    A week?

I didn't take a day off for like 5 years and 2 weeks did me just right.

3. Your tolerance is high after smoking once or twice a day? Damn son...

Idk...1 week would suffice in your case.

4. or buy a one hitter and just smoke once twice thrice from those a day for a month you'll be straight.

5. might wanna consider not abusing the substance, that way you never have to worry about tolerance, or it costing you tons of money

6. After getting high 3-4 times a day for the past 3 months I had recently started to try to lower my tolerance. I first took a 1 and a half day off to clear my head so there was no trace from my last session at all. I then started to only vaporize/smoke small amounts 2-3 times a day. I also make sure that there is enough time between sessions so I am still not feeling effects from the last. I also took out wake and bakes for the most part and it seems to lower my tolerance for the day.

7. I smoke about half a gram every day and its been that way for a while but I only need 3-4 days to drastically lower my tolerance

8. I vape a lot so my tolerance is high for vapeing.since I barley combust my tolerance is very low for that.

9. Well I believe 2 weeks is good enough to get that good high back!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app