Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance levels

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganjamonster1, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I looked around on the forums and didn't really find what i was looking for so my question/story is, i think i'm a real lightweight, and i was just wonder if greening out from 1 small-medium size bowl over a period or 20 minutes is normal for lightweights.

2. [quote name='"ganjamonster1"']I looked around on the forums and didn't really find what i was looking for so my question/story is, i think i'm a real lightweight, and i was just wonder if greening out from 1 small-medium size bowl over a period or 20 minutes is normal for lightweights.[/quote]

Everyones different. Embrace that low tolerance while you have it.

3. If you get very high for a long time off a little bit a weed, you are a "lightweight"

4. I miss those times

I used to smoke 1 bowl from my bong and watch a whole season of futurama laughing my ass off high as shit

5. yeah i only smoke weed a few times a month if that and the last time it sucked so bad, but im getting ready to smoke weed again and see how my experience is, i just wanna make sure i dont smoke to much

6. no such thing as too much

7. green out is what i mean

8. that's fun too

9. I find that I can get the most high smoking in sessions. I sit down, smoke a bowl. Browse for a bit, come back to my stuff and smoke another one. I continue this process intill I have to do something that involves human contact.

10. Back when I was a lightweight (seems so long ago :D) I greened out a couple times from the same sized bowl, but then again I smoked it all so quickly that it all went downhill. What might help is not swallowing smoke (if you are holding in smoke and you swallow, smoke WILL get in your lungs), after I figured that out I never puked again. :smoke:

11. [quote name='"Blank1268"']I find that I can get the most high smoking in sessions. I sit down, smoke a bowl. Browse for a bit, come back to my stuff and smoke another one. I continue this process intill I have to do something that involves human contact.[/quote]

For damn sure dude. I usually do like this. Weed, cigarette, weed, eat, cigarette then weed. Usually by them I'm to retarded to smoke more lol.

12. I wish my tolerance was low but I'm to much of a pussy to take a t break. Been smoking 10 years with like 3 months break total.

13. like 2 weeks ago. my schedule was wake up, smoke weed. shower. smoke weed. netflix smoke weed. eat. smoke weed. netflix. smoke weed. eat. smoke weed. go to sleep. my tolerance was higher than its ever been. lol

14. Lucky! I used to be that way, but I've been smoking for way too long to be like that now.

15. i wish i was a lightweight. i remember when i could make a 8th last a few days

16. I can still make an 8th last me a week and a half :smoke: