Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance level or smoking method?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CGreen, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Hello, all. I seem to have a problem.

I recently noticed that I can no longer get as high as I used to. I think it may either be the screen I use on my pipe, or if I'm carbing too much. I noticed (may have just been imagining it) that when I took my screen off or didn't carb as much, the hit seemed to hit me harder. The screen I use is made from the screens used in sinks.

Could this just be me having a higher tolerance, or is something wrong with my method?

Any comments, suggestions, or ideas?

Thanks in advance!

2. Get a bong duhh

3. I go for smaller size and portability. Sorry.

4. haha nah man prob just tollerance, screens and carbs are your friends!

5. Cornering! Corner one side of the bowl til it is ashed. Knock it out, and start on the other corners. It'll increase the time spent smoking, and the high. At least it does for me. Hope that helps!

6. [quote name='"CGreen"']

I go for smaller size and portability. Sorry.[/quote]

Apology NOT accepted. Frankly, I'm offended.

7. This is ridiculous. Let's protest with 10 FEET BONGS :bongin:

8. well how long have you been smoking, and how much do you smoke a day? (or if you dont smoke daily, how much a week or whatever time increment works)

9. [quote name='"JaysForDays"']

This is ridiculous. Let's protest with 10 FEET BONGS :bongin:[/quote]

Now this guy I can talk to.

10. I felt the same way man... My bong broke so im stuck to bowls or rolling up something.. Regardless of what i do i get the same buzzing feeling, BUT! TODAY!! my buddy brought over a 2-2. 1/2ft bong over and i took 3 rips and was fried. We continued to blaze 3 more bowls between 2 people.

I'd say change up your method son!!! You can get smaller bongs for convenience

11. I'd say it's your tolerance, man. If you're habitually smoking the same amounts of weed, then eventually it'll stop getting you as high. Smoke a bit more during each session, or take a little t-break.

12. the screen could be ressed up. try tapping it a couple times to get the res off. that could possibly be blockin some smoke from getting thru. ive had that happen a couple times with my mini bong i used to use.

13. eww feet bongs