Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance is Our Enemy

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KingsBlend, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Sitting here, after feeling high from one toke....I realize that oversmoking is just dumb shit. Why smoke all the time just to bring up your tolerance which makes you smoke even more, all while not really getting high. (Not like the good old days)

Ofcourse if you have tons of money to blow on drugs alone, then I guess you can disagree with me :) Otherwise I think we should all focus on keeping our tolerances down so our wallets fill up and our smiles stay up:smoke:

Keep on toking brothas'

2. Dammit I been meaning to make another one of these threads lately..

mother FUCK tolerance for real. This stuffs a joke.. If I can go 24+ hours without a bowl, Ill actually feel a little high, otherwise I smoke the headies for the buzz ftl....I smoke myself sober before I reach the end of a gram in one day:( Why cant weed be kind of like alcohol in the fact that you can only build so much of a tolerance and itll still fuck you up?

3. word, i cut down to smoking maybe once or twice a week. and i can barely handle sharing a blunt with another person or two now.

i feel like i appreciate the high more, look forward to it more. and feel all around better

some old fart said it best, all good things in moderation

4. Yea. I know how you feel. I just took one hit from my bong and i'm high. lol But the plus about smoking all the time is that you are high all the time. But that was back in the day when I had all the money in the world to spend on drugs.

5. i smoke daily, i love it

6. i smoke every day for a year now my toldpence is through the roof i think i need a break

7. i smoke daily, but just one or two hits a day max thru a little one hitter. when i was single, i used to smoke all day and night. there were times when i wasn't sure if was getting high or not. now, i am sure that i get high. appreciate it more now and enjoy the high more.

8. I never over-burn, even if it's free because if i'm content with how high i am then i dont want to ruin it. Smoking too much at once has always seemed like a waste to me.

9. haven't smoked for about a week and a half(fucking wisdom teeth), looking forward to getting fucked hardcore

10. that's the nice thing about weed. if your tolerance gets too high, you can just quit and take a month's vacation to bring it back down.

try telling that to the fucking idiots in another thread who swear weed is addictive though.

if buying is a hassle, then just DIY for even cheaper AND better bud. i know where i used to live, anywhere you go, all you can get is couchlocking indicas and skunks etc and they charge too much for that shit too.

i've since moved to a place where the shit people have is 10x better and most of it doesn't put you to sleep.

if you grow your own, you can get EXACTLY what YOU want and not be at the mercy of some greedy bastid who only cares about how much money he can get from you and not one bit about how happy you are with the purchase.

11. Well personally i like TB it gives me time to catch up on stuff you know plus I like that feeling after 3 weeks and you get your first toke its amazing:smoke:

12. when i had to quit during my internship, i didn't mind taking the break. the problem was when i went to go light up again i still pretty much had a tolerance. it wasn't cool at all :_(

13. I've been on a tolerance break for about 4 days now, planning on lighting back up in 2 days lol, I've been working out like crazy, drinking tons of water, green tea and taking cranberry pills (still unsure whether or not those actually do anything??)

Well, I just wanted to make an observation I've had over the past 4 days that I've made because this is basically my first tolerance break.

It seems to me that the days just go SO SLOW when I'm not toking, do any of you feel the same? I mean I will just try anything to speed up the day and 5 minutes seems like an hour... Time flies when you're havin' fun I guess but damn, how come after the fun is over everything is moving 10 times slower than before? :(

14. i wish i could go on a break beacuse if i went for about a week of no smoking all i would need is seriously only a hit or 2, but i smoke everyday and i still get blazed just not how i used to when i was first smoking.

15. I was on a tolerance break for 2 weeks and after it I felt pretty good. I'm only smoking like once a week now but for awhile I was going everyday and I didn't like that so much.

16. Im glad that weed is not always readily avalible for me, otherwise i would be broke and have a high tolerance. i should take a break soon though, midterms for my school are real soon.

17. I make sure my tolerance doesnt go up by just smoking one bowl at a time. Im tight on money so i cant smoke all i want.

18. for the longest time i was smoking like 2-3 blunts daily but know i cut back to about once or twice a week and i get alot higher. None of my toker friends beleive me but what i preach is the truth, smoke in moderations and once in a while ingest it. U will get so fucked up and it is worth it. when u smoke in moderations u get higher with less.

wow that was a ramble :smoking:

19. I agree with you 100%. For the past year I smoked everyday, sometimes several times a day. I got to a point where I wasn't even enjoying getting high so i decided to take a break...Today is day 20 of my tolerance break. When i start smoking again I plan on limiting it to once maybe twice a week. I'l enjoy my high better and I will spend less money But damn I can't wait to light up!!!:bongin:

20. I completely agree however I enjoy smoking a lot sometimes even if it does get me as high.
    Also props of the grandma's boy quote.