Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance Increase When Not Getting Enough Sleep

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by psychedelicpipe, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Have any of you guys noticed an increase in tolerance when you don't get enough sleep? Staying up long periods of time vs. a good night's rest?

That's what experience seems to be telling me. Sort of paints a new definition on why we should be getting a healthy amount of sleep.

2. I get higher when I don't sleep the night before. Don't know why.

3. Yeah for me it's the polar opposite. And in very big ways.

4. the sleep is helping you recover from your high, so when you don't sleep as much you're not as recovered

5. Same with me if i dont get sleep my tolerance goes up probably cause your not letting your body repair the receptors.

6. I don't remember.

7. [quote name='"autro"']I get higher when I don't sleep the night before. Don't know why.[/quote]

same here . op i guess its just you :/ lol