Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokecity21, Oct 9, 2018.

1. hey all,
    So I’ve read up on basically every report for t break help on grasscity and nothing fully answered my question. I just came off a month long t break after being a pretty daily toker for about a year.

I had taken a week long t break about 3 months prior to this most recent month long t break. The week did nothing helpful so I just assumed I needed longer. Then came the month long break, I went through that no issue and came back excited to toke. I got a decent high the first night but the following days I’ve been getting little to no high. It feels more like CBD than THC. I get the calming effects but little to no body or head feel.

I’ve tried bong, j, blunt, but they all dish out relatively the same high. The quality of the bud isn’t an issue either.

Anyone have any tips on what might be up? Assumed my receptors would have relaxed and opened up within that month but it seems like they’re not. Diet and excersise an effect? If anyone has any thoughts lemme know

2. Are you getting high and then sitting in your house? This is known here as the stoner effect. If i sit in my house after getting high, it feels like i havent toked at all, but once i go outside, the effects come on strong as shit. Goes back to normal when i go back in. The reason? Simple. Your mind and body know when their in a safe location. You get very relaxed and the effects arent so pronounced. When not absolutely safe, youre on high alert and the effects are much more noticeable. Try getting high and then go to walmart.

3. you need to take a longer break and when you do go back to smoking, you need to start as small as possible.

if you take a long t break then fall right back into smoking absurd amounts then your break served no purpose.

the point of a break is to get yourself back down to where it takes the bare minimum to get you high, then obviously it will slowly build back up as you keep smoking. but a break is pointless if youre just gonna jump right back into smoking heavy amounts like you did pre-break.