Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance got really high ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cartoony, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I've been smoking almost daily (sometimes I won't smoke for like 3 days straight, then I'll be smoking like 4-5 times a day) since march of this year. So it hasn't been that long but my tolerance seems to have gone pretty high recently. Just yesterday I was with some friends and we smoked a 2 gram joint and like 5 pipe bowls between us. Usually this would get me pretty ripped but I barely felt high. I thought it might be just shitty weed that time but all my friends were ripped..
    Also, I don't get the same dreamy high I used to. It's not like I'm not enjoying weed anymore, cus I still have fun. I'm just not getting nearly as high as I used to.
    So yeah, is it possible that after a few months of smoking that my tolerance is this high? I just always thought it took longer :S

2. It can, try a different strain or a more potent smoke (bong,Vape).

3. yeah I've been looking in to getting the mflb, lots of my friends have it and say its worth it. Just gotta stop buying weed for long enough to save up $160