Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance getting too high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dbush1444, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Lately my tolerance has gotten two high I've tried smoking out of different things but idk what to do. Help

2. Stop smoking

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Work out or just do cardio, don't smoke for 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Good effective fix: take a tolerance break.. Minimum of a week but I wouldn't go more than a month (My sweet spot is 2 week).

Quick fix: don't smoke in the morning, and don't go to bed high. This will make it FEEL like you're getting higher. Ive never tried it for more than two weeks and I felt like my tolerance was going down but slowly. I'd only do this if you don't have time for/don't want to take an actual break (like the week of 4/20 or during a break/week off etc)

• Like Like x 1
  5. You're paranoid. Stop lying.

6. tolerance breaks are great, even a week will do your body wonders

• Like Like x 1
  7. Or start doing dabs to make your tolerance worse orrr start making edibles to get what your looking for.

8. Move on to other, harder drugs. Find your fit in this dopey world.

• Like Like x 1
  9. dontsmoke until nighttime,, if u smoke in the morning ur tolreance is done

10. My tradition is to smoke at night after the day is effectively over and all my responsibilities are taken care of. My tolerance seems to be somewhat low years later, albeit slightly higher but I still get nice and stoned off of a single hit of dank, I just notice that it doesn't last quite as long anymore so that I just chalk up to the slightly higher tolerance I do have, since it has been several years now since I started medicating again. Definitely wouldn't mind taking a week break just to get it back down again to where it was 2 years ago. That was bliss.

11. I don't know.... maybe a tolerance break?