Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance for only bud? and a few misc psychology Qs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by purpledragon420, Dec 16, 2016.

1. So, I am 18. I finally have a job and I can buy some butter and weed and other shit I want. Alls good right?
    Well. Now for me I don't know if its just me but being able to get butter (Wax) and bud all the time is great but bud doesn't seem to do it anymore. I can smoke 2 bowls of bud and then feel buzzed after coughing a lung up or I can smoke 2 little hoots of Butter from the same bowl and get completely fucked.
    And I don't know wtf is wrong with this either, when my mother didn't allow me to blaze like 5 months ago, joints and bud was the shit. but now I can take bud or leave bud.
    IDK. maybe this is some psychology shit. but to sum it up. I dont have much respect for just bud as I used too.

2. your tolerance is skyrocketing from wax usage, same thing happens to everyone using wax.

Just lay off and it'll come down

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wax fucks up tolerance. Same thing has happened to me. I got a dab rig recently and started dabbing constantly. Now whenever I smoke bud, I barely feel a damn thing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

4. If you dab often smoking flower requires a lot

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?