Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance catching up with me..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jo3l37, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Yeah, it's true. My tolerance has finally caught up with me.

Last year, I'd burn like five bowls a day and get so fucked up, I was the biggest light weight. Then it started taking me a lot more, blunts and joints and bowls in general to get blazed. I sporadically toked during my wrestling season for last year of highschool, and actually cut down to about once a week, one bowl pack.

3 months ahead...

I had about an ounce smoked this week overall. I bought four eighths and a half ounce this week, and smoked all of it by now. I have about an 8th left from a quarter pick up today. I don't know why, but recently I've been smoking a LOT of pot.

So I've noticed every night what usually gets me FUCKED to the point of being good for the night is a bowl or two in my chillum, but I've already smoked three bowls tonight in the last hour and I'm barely baked, I wanna toke more. This is the same shit that got me fucked up off of like five hits, now I need more than three bowls.

It's sad to say, but I need more weed or danker quality..*sigh*. My days of being a one-hit wonder are gone. I might need my title changed, or would you reccomend a t-break?

2. ive been there...take a break....atleast a week. Id suggest a month break though. The first 3-5 days will be shitty, but after that you wont think about weed as much.

3. Grow your own flame ass hybrid headdies.

4. hahaha yeah me growing contributed to my growing tolorance, maybe i will try takin a break like he suggested for my fellow blade:smoking:

5. have you tried smoking keif? What you do it get your grinder and use it all the time...grind your friends weed up for them and every1 elses lol if u can and your own too hit the grinder against your thigh or desk or anything to get all the cannabnoids out that are stuck to the bud this will fall down through the screen give a really light green to white little tiny specs called keif and you gather that stuff up put a little bit of bud in a bowl and top it off with the keif and burn that shit take a bigg hit and you will be GONE

here are your options
    1. T-break maybe a week to a month if you can last
    2. Eat mangoes 30min. be4 you smoke
    3. Keif
    4. Hash
    5. More dank weed if your smokin shwagg r somethin

Have fun and hope i helped

I am going to be clean tell I graduate I got like 30 days or so...and then I will start the summer off with a Oz with me and a few friends...will pitch in for Some DANK

6. I feel like I get really stoned every time I smoke. I exercise daily and drink a lot of fluids so that might have something to do with it.

7. damn that's alot of weed.

and i thought i smoked alot, LOL :D