Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance Built Way Too Fast?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mrowrmrowr, May 4, 2020.

1. Hey, I'm a new smoker, maybe about a month in. I smoke roughly 2 bowls every other day. I unfortunately don't know the strain/THC content.

This past week, every time I smoke, I'm not getting high. Or at least not where I want to be. I smoked 3 bowls within an hour and I felt nothing tonight. Is it possible that my tolerance went up this quickly??? I was getting high off 3 puffs before. Does anyone know what is going on :( thank you

2. Its called shit weed mate. Takes a fair while to build a tolerance. Been blazin 18 years and still get utteraly trousered from a half gram of anything decent.

3. That's what I've been thinking, but it seems to be the same strain. My friend who is smoking the same shit doesn't seem to be having the same issue as me :(

4. Perhaps after you smoke from a few different bags you'll have a better idea if it's tolerance or not. Not all pot is created equal, even when they have the same name on the container.

5. spark a nice blunt :smoke::hello: