Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance building?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by L3TSG3TFAD3D, May 14, 2010.

1. I've been smoke for over a year now, on and off, but i settled into a weekly routine of smoking once or twice during the weekend. And even tough every one talks about building a tolerance i feel like im still getting just as high and not building any resistance.

Im not complaining its seems great that i dont have to smoke more to get the same high but im just wondering what it is? :confused:

2. Been smoking four months and I haven't built a significant tolerance. I used to get fucked, now it takes 2-3 to put me on my ass. Not that big of a change for my time period, and by what you're saying you've got it even better. Don't sweat it, it's not a bad thing.. hell, save a few bucks and get high more often. Sounds good to me.

3. That's beacuse you're not smoking much. LOL. I smoke quite a bit each DAY. I have one.

4. I use to be the same way. Then, one night will roll around when you want to get super blazed, so you smoke two bowls instead of one. After realizing how awesome that was you start to casually smoke two bowls instead of one more often. Voila, your tolerance will rise before you know it.

5. I've been smoking for a while and I'll give myself a break when I work because I work 45 mins from my home and have to be away from mary. So, I get a nice break then can come home and get MESSED UP. But I still have a tolerance to a degree if I smoke for days my tolerance tends to return.

6. its more when you do it daily and start .5ea day then .6 then slowly until you realize, "dam I smoked 3 bowls" when you usally smoke one