Tolerance breaks suck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrazyDaisy, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Why on earth am I even taking a break? What's the point? Worst part about it is I'm feeling icky like I'm getting a stomach flu. I've barely eaten and I feel like crap. Great timing. Any who, I'm taking a break bc my Pax vaporizer is on its way and I want to save myself. I'm tired of cleaning my bong and Bowls but a nice girl scout cookie joint would be very nice right now.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [quote name="CrazyDaisy" post="19549838" timestamp="1392784278"]

Why on earth am I even taking a break? What's the point? Worst part about it is I'm feeling icky like I'm getting a stomach flu. I've barely eaten and I feel like crap. Great timing. Any who, I'm taking a break bc my Pax vaporizer is on its way and I want to save myself. I'm tired of cleaning my bong and Bowls but a nice girl scout cookie joint would be very nice right now.

6 days into a tbreak myself. I don't mind it, I'm just bored. Should be worth it

3. The only time I take a t break is when I'm out of weed and broke, which happens pretty often lmao

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. You will get pyschadelic high when you finally smoke dude

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. the not beingn able to sleep and eat will go away in a week i quit for 2 months recently and the first time i smoked again was also the first time ive smoked any extract(it was bho) and i was tripping balls lmao it was by far the highest ive ever been

6. More pics please?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I havent smoked in 10 days now.. the only thing keeping me going is that ill have an awesome sesh when I smoke again. Should be Monday!

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The only reason you need is your gonna be really fucking high. I've recently got off a break of a few weeks and god damn!

9. Calm down it's weed for Christs sake. Acting like a heroin withdrawal lmao

Sent from my iPad Air

10. I'm almost out of wax... Ima have to T break just to go back to tree I'm dreading it.

Sometimes it sucks to suck

11. i hope youre talking about crack or some shit, because this sounds like something a weed fiend would say..youre really this dependent on weed taht you feel like youre getting the flu when you stop smoking?