Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance breaks are the best

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by benjohnston332, Jun 18, 2015.

1. #1 benjohnston332, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    Haven't smoked in 4days because my guy has been dry. Hit up a good friend and he gave me some dense nugs today. Pulled some cones from my bong at 4pm and the high is finally starting to descend (10:30pm). I feel so chilled and my body feels warm and i'm tired. Usually when I smoke everyday I only stay high for like an hour but this shit right here, this shit right here, soz if im rambling im baked like a cake.

WHO ELSE LOVES T BREAKS 

2. I like t-breaks because that first high feels like a train ramming into a concrete wall at 100 mph

3. #3 benjohnston332, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    I toked on this sativa strain and my mind was literally racing with so many thoughts. I felt a little paranoid but I love the comedown when you haven't smoked in ages. The comedown is so much more mellow and relaxing. Music and sleeping are the best ever, period. I will only smoke on weekends now because the first bong hit coming off a tbreak is so worth it

4. I smoked yesterday after not smoking for a week.  It was awesome.  Got in the pool and just floated on a raft for a while.  That high was worth the t break.  When I do edibles I try to not smoke for a couple of days before, and it's no use smoking for about five days after.  I won't get high.

5. How long should a break be? 

6. #6 benjohnston332, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Mine was 4 days sober. 

7. Over the years I have found there is way too much to do to smoke everyday.

Kinda like drinking,,,,,no reason to be drunk daily.

It's always better on my terms when business is done and I can chill.

My $.02

8. Even a 24hour break works well for all the daily smokers 

9. I picked up a quarter a few weeks ago, and I was only smoking once a day, at night. I'd just come off of a month-long t-break so my tolerance was down there, but even after smoking once or twice for even 24 hours, my tolerance has shot waaay back up. 

I'd down to that last nug, so you've inspired [?] me to take a couple days off.