Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance breaks are pointless......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by king8128, May 11, 2012.

1. A real smoker? Please enlighten me further on what a real smoker is. Last time I noticed, anyone existing and smoking weed is considered a real smoker.

2. If you're unable to get buzz/high at all, regardless of how long you've been using cannabis it means you have defective/fractured receptors from a lack of omega-3 in your diet. Start taking 1-2g of onega-3 everyday and you'll be getting high as fuck for a lifetime. Also, eating healthy and simple fitness will aid in getting you higher.

3. LOL yeah RBL is an RTARD.

4. #84 REBL626, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    [quote name='"Ironic"']

LOL yeah RBL is an RTARD.[/quote]

Last time I checked I use marijuana for my medical reasons you fucking dumbass I'm obviously not some idiot like you that smokes just for recreational reasons which is no wonder why you all take tolerance breaks just to get higher right? Next time check what you say you stupid fuck cause some of us here actually have medical issues. It's because of everyday idiots like you that the government doesn't take the patient community seriously

5. That's not an "everday smoker".A patient smoker can easily smoke a gram to two grams a day. I spend 120 on an 8th on concentrates that will usually lasts me abt a week doing up to 7 dabs a day and I mean fat dabs.

I smoke everyday and it doesn't necessarily mean a gram or 2 a day ..... That just means you spend all day smoking ..... I smoke all day but lil bowls every few hours or as I can .....can't smoke in my room so I have to wait when there is a chance .

Maybe if I could just smoke all day in my room then maybe I would go through more but I smoke just fine and smoke about 4 gs a week

6. #86 REBL626, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    Exactly theres many things people need to take under consideration. Some people have trouble sleeping while others just need help with an appetite. You also have to take in the strain and potency. I know people smoke more hybrids or sativas for the anxieties because indicas can sometimes make it worse. There's many many factors in which people choose to Medicate.
    Might as well make a how often do you shower thread

7. I will never take a tolerance break because that means I would have to stop smoking pot for a while.

8. This here, the first line in the thread contradicts the thread title.
    From what you're saying, on the ongoing you're a heavy user and would rather not NOT get stoned. I'm pretty certain you're not speaking from any kind of experience when it comes to a 60 day tolerance break, let alone one that lasts longer than "from the time you run out to the time you pick up again"...so your claims might not be nonsense, to you, but to me they just indicate you're a heavy user.

As well - what if the point was simply to take a break?
    It does build tolerance, but it's not the only reason...me, occasionally I like to know I can keep my shit together like a normal person, and be mature enough to moderate.

Tolerance breaks do work, regardless of their duration...and tolerance DOES stay lower if you don't use it as an excuse to the moment you start again, have as much and get as baked as you possibly can - of course the effects don't last as long when you do this?
    Duh.
    Kind've pointing out the obvious there.

9. Yeah I liek to take breaks sometimes I wont smoke for months ... sometimes weeks..... sometimes I jsut take a few days off..... it is better to be able to control yourself .... as self control is a wonderful thing to posess....... being dependent on anything pretty much blows. Don;t get me wrong I love the weed..... but nobody likes a fiend.

10. i hate ppl who make assumptions ....i was speaking from experience and if u were to understand wat i said ud realize i said ya after 60 days that first time will be better high but it still aint shit THIS IS FROM EXPERIENCE so dont even question it buddy ...ur highs go back to be the same shit if u continue to be a daily smoker

i win u lose /thread

11. dont smoke every day and you wont have a problem

12. lol funny thats all u got now..

and thanks mom really needed ur advice :wave:

13. your welcome son.... now go to bed.

14. Either smoke more to get the high you want or Try not smoking all day. Just because you can smoke all day doesn't mean you should. You should know from experience how to keep your tolerance at a reasonable level so shut the fuck up cause it's your own fault you have a shitty tolerance level.

15. Actually, this thread is pointless. If t-breaks were 100% useless, absolutely no one would be doing them, aside from stopping to pass drug tests.

16. u dont get it either.....mayb one day u will

17. You are right, I don't get the point of this thread, but it is helping my post count go up.

18. #98 RandomThoughts, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
    You wouldn't have said "prob" if you had the kind've certainty you get from actually having a 60 day t-break.
    Stop talking shit.

No, you lose.
    You lost when you started to spout bullshit "facts" when everything else you post indicates that you're such a fiend that you wouldn't stop.
    In fact, you've probably made this thread just to further convince yourself that you don't have a need to every stop smoking every day...like you need reinforcement by people lining up to agree with you.

As I said before.
    It's OBVIOUS that if you go back to smoking every day and (like you probably would from what you're saying) only use a t-break to chase HUGE highs that the effects of a t-break would be minimal at most.
    However, some people would use it to actually adjust their habit - to use less weed, and to make it easier to get high on the ongoing - eventually, tolerance will build up again, of course it would...but then, if you can live your life without weed for a little while, you can always go on another t-break. Some people don't need to smoke themselves stupid every single day of their life.
    The fact that you yourself wouldn't have the self control to not shoot your habit right back to the moon as soon as you started having weed again...doesn't mean that others don't, or can't deal with occasionally having some reality days in between.

So, stop talking like you represent some huge portion of the community.
    You represent the total pothead dope fiends.
    Congrats.
    You don't represent me...and get over yourself with the "real smokers" shit...all you're proving there is your own lack of common sense and self control.
    REAL smokers are anyone that does their own thing...and would never talk about themselves like they're some kind've weed messiah.

Wow. You smoke WAY more weed than I ever would...I'm like, so impressed man, like how did you learn how to do that? Did you...smoke lots of weed?
    :rolleyes:

19. [quote name='"REBL626"']

Last time I checked I use marijuana for my medical reasons you fucking dumbass I'm obviously not some idiot like you that smokes just for recreational reasons which is no wonder why you all take tolerance breaks just to get higher right? Next time check what you say you stupid fuck cause some of us here actually have medical issues. It's because of everyday idiots like you that the government doesn't take the patient community seriously[/quote]

Just because you have a right to smoke for medical reasons we have a right to smoke for recessional purposes. You may think that us wanting to get higher and smoking just for the high is stupid, but in the end it doesn't matter what you think. And no the government looks down upon you, the medical patient, and us, the average stoner. I mean hello, schedule 1 narcotic? "No medical uses whatsoever." The government has done their own studies too. They know it has medicinal capabilities but they don't care.

20. #100 REBL626, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012

I dont give a fuck what you little fat kids in front of a monitor have to say. You guys obviously care about me so much that you reply to my posts trying to heckle them but you have no valid arguments. You obviously care what i think if your replying to my post.
    Why do you have the right? I never said if dont have a Valid MMJ Reason You shouldnt smoke. Thats why you shouldnt make assumptions.
    And Your saying something about Them looking down on us the patient and "us" the average smoker". Did you forget to finish your sentence or something becuase i dont see what your trying to see.You could have just said they look at us all down in WHOLE.
    And becuase of us "MMJ Pateints" We've fought for years to make the MMJ Community what it is here in states what is today. So for you to pretty much say Fuck the MMJ Community i take serious offense to because of MMJ Laws its made it easier for patients alike to get meds easier. I bet you still have a Street Dealer right? And id like to ask if you have a MMJ Rec? When you agree to this site you have to have agree that your a patient which i can see your clearly not so your pretty much Making us look bad to even begin with by stating what you are not.
    Even the MMJ Community has cause prices to be stabilized throught MMJ States so i guess you still like paying $60 and 8th.
    Your saying the same shit that i have heard before and whats new?
    What Valid point are you trying to make that becuase your a human being you have the right to smoke weed and take tolerance breaks? Give me a break please tell me whats going through your mind becuase i dont see One.