Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance breaks are pointless......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by king8128, May 11, 2012.

1. T-breaks are wonderful. A good amount of time not smoking and I'll get as I did my first time... And yes I smoke everyday.

2. yea this op is a fool.

3. For me a tolerance break is going from concentrates to flowers for a week as im doing now

4. I agree with this guy. I don't have access to a shitload of kief or wax or edibles, but I rotate how I smoke and that makes a difference.

Also, being a "daily smoker," it really depends how much you smoke. When I cut down to a quarter a week I noticed I was getting higher. Now I'm down to just over an e a week (maybe 4 gs, maybe less, thank you MFLB!) and I have no need for t breaks? Why, you ask? Well, at an e a week, I can smoke a little extra and get REALLY ripped, maybe even uncomfortably so.

Idk if anyone else feels this way, but I don't want to get as high as I did when I first started (which was often TOO high)! I like where I'm at.

Point is, there needs to be a distinction made between daily smokers and people that do nothing but toke. Like I said, I'm a daily smoker at 4 gs a week.

5. T breaks are my best friend, I smoke constantly and then once I realize I'm not at the same level of high I break for awhile, hop back on smoke up and it's great again, but that's just me :smoke:

6. #66 REBL626, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    [quote name='"Ironic"']

I agree with this guy. I don't have access to a shitload of kief or wax or edibles, but I rotate how I smoke and that makes a difference.

Also, being a "daily smoker," it really depends how much you smoke. When I cut down to a quarter a week I noticed I was getting higher. Now I'm down to just over an e a week (maybe 4 gs, maybe less, thank you MFLB!) and I have no need for t breaks? Why, you ask? Well, at an e a week, I can smoke a little extra and get REALLY ripped, maybe even uncomfortably so.

Idk if anyone else feels this way, but I don't want to get as high as I did when I first started (which was often TOO high)! I like where I'm at.

Point is, there needs to be a distinction made between daily smokers and people that do nothing but toke. Like I said, I'm a daily smoker at 4 gs a week.[/quote]

That's not an "everday smoker".A patient smoker can easily smoke a gram to two grams a day. I spend 120 on an 8th on concentrates that will usually lasts me abt a week doing up to 7 dabs a day and I mean fat dabs.

EDIT:Let me REPHRASE THIS. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO HOW MUCH AND QUALITY. An Everday smoker can smoke Stress but if he smokes kush theres no tolerance to break. He wouldnt need to take days off if hes smoke schwag.

7. I agree with your premise..

I used to take two days off a week..wed-thur...my weekend highs were great...

Now I just smoke like a train, and switch up strains which I have found makes a big difference .

8. I find it hard to take breaks, but sometimes I have a break of 5-10 days whenever I'm too broke to afford any, and it really does make a difference to me. But yes, it doesn't take long, and then it's back to 'normal high' again, which I also enjoy being a great deal.

9. I was too the point where I could smoke several bowls and barely felt a buzz,then I ran myself out of bud and stopped for two straight weeks. Now I just take 2 hits out of my zong and im toooooo high. I don't even have to take t breaks if I only smoke once a day. I save it for when im home after a long days work. No need to waste on wake and bakes.

10. I hate T-Breaks. But the reward for waiting is always sweet.

11. Everyday smoker = someone who smokes every day

Good for you that you live in an MMJ state where you can pay obscene amounts for fun concentrates but it has nothing to do with the definition of "everyday smoker."

12. I find that smoking every day, even if I smoke a lot in one sitting dosent effect my tollerance. Its when I smoke several times that it fucks the tollerance. Im really learning that less is more. If I try to conserve bud ill smoke less and end up just as high, if not higher than if I just went crazy and smoked grams and grams of weed. And yes im a daily smoker. Go through about an ounce a month, which too me dosemt seem excessive.

13. #73 REBL626, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    Wow your a Genius do you want points for being cool or what.
    There are other ways of taking medication as well with edibles and tinctures and oral rubs if you didnt know so it doesnt just come to having a tolerance just with smoking.
    Why are your mad cause other people have access to bomb concentrates and you dont?
    Dont get mad cause you dont like what your reading you fucking idiot nobody needs your negative attitude towards people.
    What do i not have the right to buy concentrates or what? Am i not allowed to state how much a smoke and when.? Its FREE World If you dont like what your Read Fuck You cause no one is gonna keep my quiet.
    I Mean do you need attention or something?

There Is no Tolerance to break if say in individual smokes Stress and smoke HQ Kush, Say the next day or so there would be no point in having to take a break if theres QUALITY!

14. stress ? wat is this stress? :devious:

15. Its an Ancient Flower

16. that looks like poop and has no thc ;)

17. lol at this thread.

take em or don't, no cares what you think, people take them because they work and if they don't work for you then don't take them.

18. nobody cares wat u think either :(

19. k gui

20. im sorry but im not with the Golfing Union of Ireland

must be mistaken