Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance breaks are pointless......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by king8128, May 11, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Could not agree more.

2. Pointless? I wouldn't say that. I know people who torch through a quarter a week, or have to burn a gram per session to feel anything.

For me, I love taking tolerance breaks. Reminds me not only who is really in control, but that some space is never a bad thing. And if a tolerance break, as you say, gives you a week of "bomb ass highs", then wouldn't that, in itself, make it worthwhile?

3. once u acquire ur tolerance it will always come back and be the same ...thats what im trying to get at

4. I think there have been stretches in my life where the weed i was getting was weak.

There have a been a couple instances where I was given a good deal on a QP from a buddy, but it was really weak. I remember thinking my tolerance was a problem, but then I go to a dispensary and get some top shelf stuff and I realize my tolerance aint shit.

kinda funny.

5. If you're gonna boast about your intelligence, it probably helps to not type like a 3rd grader.

I disagree with tolerance breaks being pointless. A 14 day (not 60 day) is quite enough, and I notice a big difference. You're going to come back with "Well I smoke every day all day bro you just don't smoke enough bro" but I smoke nearly every day, usually twice a day.

Sorry but you just come off as someone with a massive ego because he smokes weed "all day erry day" and doesn't take tolerance breaks.

6. i think you mean to say smoking bongs all day everyday and keeping your tolerance incredibly high is stupid.

7. Or do you? o_O

8. To truly have the effects of your first time you need to get it all out of your system. Which will mean a very long t-break and exercise.

However, I have noticed that exercise lowers my tolerance almost as fast as a t-break. A good 6 day workout regimen for 6 weeks will have me at amateur level

9. It's not about getting extra high again... it's about remembering what it's like to be sober

10. i wasnt bragging so screw u buddy and its the internet the last time i checked professors werent grading my posts....idiot

11. #51 king8128, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012

i think ur stupid :wave:

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

12. #52 king8128, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012

ur also a fool becuz i already stated that a 2 week break is enough but u will gain ur tolerance back in a week if u go back to daily smoking

is my typing still offending u cuz i hope it is.....will u give me a C plus at least?

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

13. I stopped for like 7 years at least and maybe like 4 times max when I stopped ...... And when I started again i use to get way blown not no more I smoke all day .....
    But take a 7 yr t break op .....

14. I should try this so called tolerance break sometime ha

15. I'm scared to have a break. Not had one in 4-5 years, ima take a week break soon. No chance I'd beagle to go longer than a week.

For some reason I started off smoking as much as I could as often as I could, I figured I'd stop once I couldnt afford it.
    Fuck knows how but I've scraped money every god damn week for my Mary without ever thinking of breaking or cutting down.

16. I'm on a forced tolerance break since I don't have money for bud but fuck it, when I get to Canada I'll fix that :D

17. i bonged and went back. way back

18. I remember my first few months toking I wouldnt be able to tell if I was sober or high, cut down a bit and I can now definitely tell when I am high and sober haha. I've kept relatively low tolerance so never bothered with a t-break yet.

19. i disagree. if you are a daily toker, takin even 2 days off will help. at least, thats what its like in my experience

20. [quote name='"king8128"']

ur also a fool becuz i already stated that a 2 week break is enough but u will gain ur tolerance back in a week if u go back to daily smoking

is my typing still offending u cuz i hope it is.....will u give me a C plus at least?[/quote]

Lmao!! "will u give me a C plus at least?"