Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance breaks are pointless......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by king8128, May 11, 2012.

1. I smoke cause I have had 10 sugerys on the same spot on my thigh. My indica is my pain killer. But I do take about a 1 week t break every 2 months.

2. This thread feels like a playground...

Aka underagers running wild

3. I smoke everyday, multiple times a day and OP is ridiculous

4. I think more people would understand what OP was saying had he put tolerance breaks are pointless for all day everyday smokers.....

5. I see difference if say i just skip my wake and bake before work in the morning, when i smoke that night I'll be goofy as a motherfucker

6. #206 Enjoyable High, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    Getting high prior to going to work is something I used to do, the 25 minute drive to work was great--listening to music and tripping. But I notice it made me "lazy" around 10 a.m. so I stopped getting high and jus wait till I get off. I had more weed I also noticed.

7. At first I didn't notice t breaks unless it was a week or longer, but even not smoking for 2 or 3 days makes the next high great for me.

8. i only take t breaks so i can get a few amazing highs. do what you want its your high

9. Switching strains works for me

10. I rather smoke in moderation than everyday, it feels more "special" then just a chore.

11. Op smokes too much and needs to chill out.lol

12. Well, because of my job, I need to quit for 12 months at a time... but then I get 30 days out of the year that I blaze up... and Even after one year. The first couple HITS get me soooo fried that I can hardly talk. Then after a few days I settle back into my old ways. Puffing after a good puff to puff some more.

I agree though, that the best way is to take small breaks.. Even stopping for one day of the week makes the next day 10x better. Smoke all week, take off thursday etc. then start bong ripping friday for one hell of a high!