Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance Breaks Are Amazing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stay Trippy 420, Dec 8, 2012.

1. I've kinda had to lay low for a while recently due to some issues with the law and whatnot, stopped smoking for about 2 or 3 weeks then just smoked a little bowl of some Pineapple Thai i had. it was only like a little .3 bowl, maybe 5 or 6 hits. and i am completely baked :D:D:D it usually takes me more like a gram to get to this feeling haha, im so high im just sitting here listening to music and watching adventure time on mute for hours. some trippy shit lol :smoking:

2. Nice man I have to take an involuntary T break too only 2 more weeks! I like it I can lower my tolerance and it gives me time to save for my new vape :)

3. coming off a tolerance break to a new vape, sounds like your in for some good times ;)

4. Ah I'm glad you posted this. I have to take a break for another two weeks it's been about a week so far too. I'm just dying to smoke but this break will
    Make it sweeter. Thanks for keeping my spirits up haha

5. Haha yeah i felt the same way, but trust me its waaay worth it

6. Yeah I cannot wait to roll a blunt up and smoke it while I'm hitting the books. Nothing better

7. I'm on a pretty long T break right now, its been almost 3 weeks... since I got arrested and will have to take a pee test to show the court

but when I get back to weed it will be amazing :smoke:

8. blunts are the best!!! :) rolling a blunt, greatest skill I've ever taught myself haha

9. Yeah they're great and it's gonna get me ripped coming off a t break

10. yeah definetly. have fun!

11. You too man enjoy your high :)

12. Haha thanks, that should be easy

13. and good luck to you guys when your done with your breaks, have fun, stay lifted. peace!

14. Tolerance breaks fuck me up