Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jpskater, Jun 19, 2011.

1. I am a casual user of Mrs. Jane and it seems I need more everyday to feel the same as a day before so I want to take a tolerance break but how long should I take it?

2. after a few days you will see a difference .after a week you will notice a significant difference. After a month it will be almost new again. And after my current 3 month break it will be like ive never smoked b4 and im fucking excited :)

3. #3 jpskater, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thnk you but I'm curious before you took a break how often would you smoke everyday?

4. I smoked a lot in college, and then quit for a couple years and then when I started back it was still a really amazing high, but man nothings like the very first blaze

5. i Smoke a pound a day and im only mild stoned

6. Tolerance brakes will make you get higher again but i feel like my tolerance always builds back up SOOOO fast after a tbrake its not even worth it. Its good if you wanna get really high for one day i did it before 420 this year. The longer you brake the higher youll get when you start again

7. #7 jpskater, Jun 19, 2011
    How long would you usually take a tbreak for?

8. #8 jpskater, Jun 19, 2011
    I smell some bs.

9. If you haven't smoked in a week, it's awesome. Once I wake 'n bake, that's my good high for the day. Every other high that day isn't as significant as the first of the day, but it still ups my buzz. My advice, just smoke once a day when you feel is the right time. It is better that way, honestly.

10. #10 jpskater, Jun 19, 2011
    Thank you dude helps a lot.

11. [​IMG]

12. #12 jpskater, Jun 19, 2011
    Hahaha

13. b4 my break i would get blazed at least once a day, often times twice, sometimes more if it was a good day lol