Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance Break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankBear, Sep 7, 2010.

1. I was wondering how long of a break I should take if I want to lose some of my tolerance? I've been smoking about a year, but up until a month ago it was only once a week, if that. In the past month, it developed into three or four times a week, and that's when i really started noticing my tolerance increasing.

Any thoughts on how long I should break for?

2. You should be back to baseline in two weeks. You don't sound like a heavy smoker.

3. #3 Hooked0NChronic, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
    Well three or four times is still not a whole lot so I would say about two weeks if you want to really notice a lowered tolerance.

Personally though, I'd advise against it. You don't smoke a whole lot and it would be better to smoke a lot for a long time and then stop for a few weeks.

OR

Just smoke all the time and if you aren't getting as high, smoke more.

4. you're very wise...:smoke: