Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance break?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TheBestCole, Apr 18, 2017.

1. lately i've been high everyday for a while now. I take my gpen everywhere I got but lately i've noticed that i don't really get high anymore. I can see the difference in my vision that shows me when i'm high but i don't really feel any different. i've been doing wax everyday for a long time (i'm not sure how long) and i was wondering if doing a tolerance break would fix it or if i've just gotten used to it. I miss being medicated and i hope someone can help thanks :)

2. Yeah, a t-break would help. May have to be a bit of a longish t-break, since you smoke so much. Shouldn't have to go longer than a month though :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. yeah try a 5 day t break. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ye, 5 days is a good start, then take a small hit and see what happens, if you don't get as high as you'd like, go for longer. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Here's a comment I posted elsewhere. The tolerance to edibles is somewhat independent of tolerance to smoking, so it's possible that you can put off that tolerance break by using edibles.

They take longer to kick in (1 - 2 hours), but last lots longer than smoke (5-10 hours). You could smoke to get an initial dose, then use an edible to make the effects last longer. Here's a very simple recipe that equals or exceeds the strongest possible edible for a given amount of original herb: (1) Decarb any amount of herb, even 0.5 gram @ 240 F for 40 min in an oven or toaster oven using an accurate oven thermometer. Coarse, fine, oven bag, etc. None of this matters much. (2) Grind decarbed herb to fine powder. (3) Mix with nutella or nut butter, and consume now or later. It will get a bit stronger over time. I use 0.5 g original herb doses, each mixed with about 6 - 8 g home made nutella, made into keebler club cracker sandwiches. These will get you a bit more medicated than FECO or RSO made with the same amount of original herb.

6. Do you know what the equivalent would (the mg) compared to a clinic edible?

7. I would suggest 2-3 days of only vaping flowers and only enough to stop you from feeling bad. Then 3 days with low dose edibles. then SLOWLY reincorporate cannabis into your life.

Using concentrates will up your tolerance fast.

I tought about 2-3 days THC only (no CBD) and then 2-3 days CBD only and see what that does with tolerance.