Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance break

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BowlMan42o, Apr 17, 2017.

1. I've been smoking all day long everyday for about 4 years, maybe more how long should a tolerate Break be to get me truly high again? I only get a small buzz no matter the amount I smoke! But it's so hard for me to not smoke and I can't keep my mind off it. Lol how long till I would get ripped and make smoke last.

2. Trouble like yours is hard to fix. While a tolerance break would get you high again I bet you'd go back to your abusing ways and be back to smoking your usual amount in two weeks tops. We can't stay high all the time, our bodies aren't built for that. If you could change your ways and only smoke a couple of hours before bedtime you'd be fine but you can't do that, you want more and more. Most of us smoke pot to enhance our sense of wellbeing, you smoke it to make something in your life that is unpleasant better. Or maybe I'm just full of bullshit today. To answer your question, the longer your break the better. Give it a month if you can but a week will help a lot. Shit, just don't smoke for one day and it'll help.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Your right man I'm not gonna lie

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Think of it as an exercise to improve yourself, a way to improve your mental strength.

You could even set a goal. "Two weeks without weed." "One month without weed." I'm sure you'll feel good about yourself if you reach that goal. The longer you go, the more golden the buzz. :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good luck! Sounds like the weed is replacing something else in your life, or numbing pain. Why not even try Day on day off for awhile? Easier to do a day!

• Like Like x 1