Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lemoncrippler420, Oct 26, 2016.

1. im thinking about taking a tolerance break. I'm a pretty heavy smoker, I smoke daily, about 2 grams a day, for 6 months. How long should it take to get pretty buzzed of a little bit again.

2. I'd take a week minimum 2 would probably be good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 2 weeks would be a hard minimum, I would say you need a month. Apparently that's how long it takes to completely leave your system. But with the level you've been using I would recommend a ween schedule first. Otherwise you're going to have a lot of sleepless nights and be pretty hard to be around.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'd say 1-2 weeks ur chillin

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Well minimum 1 to 2 weeks, but optimal a month or so, it depends how strong you want the buzz to feel when starting again...But if you're stopping for like a week or two i recommend a lot of excercise, plenty plenty of water and lots of fresh vitamin c like green chiilies, oranges and esp. lemon for cleaning out the junk in your blood, cells and tissues and it'll go a long way even if you stop for just 2 or 3 days...i dno, but if i have a good night sleep, do some strenuous excercise (sweating) and eat loads of fresh fruit and veg high in vit C and don't smoke till the evening, i get a stronger, more trippy, giggly and all round better high than if i just couch potatoed all day and ate burgers etc, im also heavy smoker...close to an ounce a week of good mids (a lot on d weekends though) for 5 years, minus the odd few months here and there and yes tolerance breaks are fucking awesome in every way imaginable...Sorry i have a tendency to ramble