Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance Break?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Jan 30, 2013.

1. I'm about 5,7 120lbs. I smoke anywhere from 1-3 times every 2 weeks. Next semester I'm planning on smoking before class a lot, so how often would I need a tolerance break? And how long should the break be?

2. dang thats really skinny. and you don't smoke enough to actually have a need for a tolerance break if its a couple times every 2 weeks. just smoke after your workouts if getting high would interfere with whatever you're trying to accomplish :)

3. Only you can judge if and for how long you need to tbreak it.

4. About 1 week, also if you workout or exercise that helps a lot to.

5. You don't need a t-break man

You need to smoke some more actually!

6. Depends how much you plan on smoking and you don't need to take a tolerance break I personally take one a month so I can let my body get back to normal it usually helps me focus a little better and when you start smoking again you get blasted because you haven't in a bit it is up to you and how you feel