Tolerance break question

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 603blaze, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Okay, so I had a decent tolerance, haven't smoked in 2 weeks. Planning on buying an ounce in late June. I AM SO EXCITED TO BE A LIGHTWEIGHT AGAIN. I've never really taken a tolerance break, so my question is for anybody who has experienced one, when I smoke again will I still have a small tolerance or is gonna be a like a first time getting high type deal. I'm counting down the days. I was sick of getting high and getting to a point where I was not satisfied even with really dank shit. So tell me, will it be like when I started when one decently sized bong rip had me couch locked for 3 hours? I may not have explained this well. Hope you understand what I'm saying lol

Pimp your elevations

2. I don't think one bong rip will have you couch locked, but maybe because I've always been a heavy heavy smoker.. I think you will definitely be pretty ripped though.

3. Yea youll be higher than a kites ass, T-break highs are intense

4. #4 StankDankMT, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    Yes one bong rip will couch lock you, get alot of munchies, red bull or coffee, and some good movies. I had to take a 7 day T break 3 months ago and it was fucking hell, to celebrate I smoked close to 12 grams in 3 blunts between 3 people and I still could feel my tolerance, I was high as hell but not like when I use to when I was underage...... I had to take a few month break when I was under 18 and kept like .10 grams of bud hidden, smoked it and was soooooo high. Man I remember those days, I also remember those days when you couldnt find any bud and had to go a day or 2 without. Now thats NEVER an issue :bongin: :)