Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance Break Length

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 214cris, May 28, 2018.

1. So I've been smoking daily for atleast 3 years now, around an eighth a day for as long as I can remember. Im sure most of you know what a bitch tolerance can be, the most I go without smoking is maybe a day if I'm super busy. I've never had to take a T-Break but I'm tired of the same old boring buzz, so I've decided to take one finally. Worst parts already over, I made it through the first 4 days of ABSOLUTE HELL. How long should a proper t-break last ? Thanks in advance.

2. Do you grow your own weed? I'm guessing you do or it'd cost you stupid amounts of money a month to smoke 3.5gs a day..

If you are growing why go on a T break at all lol

3. I read a report once from scientist that studied tolerance of different medications, he said every 100 days smoking needed a full 7 days of no smoking, now im not sure if it works because i have NOT did the 7 day challenge yet. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. You just named the reason I grow!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yep wish I could grow mate I'd be smoking 3.5g blunts for breakfast lol

That's the only way I can see OP being able to fund smoking that much a day..

It'd cost me £25 a day if I was to smoke an 8th of herb.. that's alot of ££ over the course of a week :confused_2::laughing:

6. I do grow although not anywhere near enough to supply myself. I may have exaggerated slightly, on days I work I probably smoke more like 2gs. But it still adds up, I normally smoke blunts of mids throughout the day which I can get for very cheap and pipe up the top shelf bud. But my reason for a t break is to get higher, I litterally can't remember the last time I got "stoned".

• Like Like x 1

7. I know that feeling man LOL I was buying 2 ozs a month when I was working nights used to be able to smoke on the job so I the only time I wasn't smoking was when I was asleep :laughing::laughing: ,i mainly smoke hash now about a gram or so a day & it still gets me high as shit :smoking:

You should try find someone selling hash it'll get you high bro:confused_2:

8. I've only stopped once for 7 days because I was on vacation & the dudes selling weed had a reputation for ripping of tourists/robbing them :laughing: so i just went without, I only got panned the first day I smoked then it was back to normal:bang: so fuck T breaks :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1