Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance break length questions...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokinman21, May 18, 2010.

1. I"m on day 7 of my tolerance break.  First few days I was sleeping a whole lot and irritable. Now, I'm breathing easier, have a clearer head, and saving alot of money, and have better and more effective use of my free time. It's amazing how much money, time, and energy you save by not blazing. Small wonder if I'll ever go back to it again?  Which I prolly will, but in a more 'controlled' and "mature" manner.

2. Currently on Day 3 of my T break. I am planning on going until at least early/mid April. which is about 34 days from when I last blazed. I am going to see if I can stretch it to 4/20 or maybe even May though. Definitely mind over matter mentallity