Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance break irritability help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jml93, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Need help from anyone out their. Last month I decided to quit dipping and haven't looked back but decided to go on a tolerance break the start of this month and 3 days in and I've been sleeping like shit and irritable as all hell. Any suggestions for those 2 things? Taking a break from bud has been a lot easier than when I quit dipping but those two things are driving me crazy. Oh one more thing to how long should you go on a break to reset your tolerance to 0 lol?

2. What is dipping????

3. I stopped smoking just over a year and a half ago it had taken me nearly 3 weeks before I slept decent and started eating again it was the worse thing I ever went through but IV recently started having a joint before bed only a little rizla worth and I barely put any in just a sprinkle and it's been blowing my head off lol

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry chewing tobacco look up like Copenhagen wintergreen and it's that nasty stuff

• Like Like x 1