Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance break help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by momoG, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I've been smoking about once or twice a day almost everyday for a year to a year and a half. Im not really feeling shit anymore so I decided to take a break and get my tolerance back to where I can get completely blazed with just a small bit of bud again. I know a lot about the herb but i've never taken a tolerance break before. Im about 5'9 and weigh around 128lbs. can anyone help me out here?

2. Simple answer: Stop smoking weed for awhile

3. What do you want us to help you out with? If you aren't getting high, take a t-break.

I don't understand your question.

4. Stop smoking completely for 1-2 full weeks.

What more is there to it? Nothing. :cool:

5. oh shit my bad. i forgot to say how long should i take a break for?

6. LOL same shit, how are we supposed to know that? Fit it into your schedule, you know yourself the best.

7. daaamn im not trying to get an exact estimate or some shit. just a general idea of how long a tolerance break should be. like whats a good amount of time to quit for

8. 3049872345098723450987334117469580 years

9. well that doesnt seem to bad..wait did you say..what the.. WELL I SAY. it seems as though we have a hooligan all up on my shit

10. I think if anyone can relate to u it would be me. Im 5'8 and weigh 132lbs at the moment and have been smoking multiple times a day almost everyday for going on 2 years now and basically we have the exact same problem. My tolerance is through the roof and i feel that im wasting most of my 8th when i get it cuz it takes so many bowls to get blazed and at least 2 it seems to get buzzed. I say we t-break for 1-2 weeks minimum then buy the best indica dominant kill u can and it should feel like ur first time smokin again for a few days at least :smoking:

11. holy shit. i feel like i just read something that i typed. exact situation :D i say we do it maynge :smoking:

12. hah our situation is the same isnt it. im commited now to this t-break. i started 2 days ago i guess when i went dry.. it should definetly be worth the wait when we come back to it!

13. How can you build a tolerance like that only smoking once or twice a day?

I used to smoke 1 bong a day for years, and it always messed me up the same for hours, now I start smoking earlier I smoke 3 or 4 a day and now is my tolerance is crap

I cannot t-break for shit, I was thinking of going back to 1 bong a day, hopefully over time my tolerance will still drop just maybe slower

14. Usually the minimum would be 3-4 days if you want to lose a bit of tolerance. 1-3 weeks is a good time an dthe maximum should be a month I guess maybe you could go a bit longer if you want NO tolerance at all

15. see this was the kind of answer i was looking for :D

16. All I'll say is that I was higher than a kite when I took 2 days off like a year ago, lol. Could just be me though.

17. Off topic but your skinny as fuck....unless your a girl.

18. I can totally relate to this and a lot of others posting.

I'm 6"3, 170 pounds and I rarely ever take t-breaks. I've only taken 4 my whole life, one can't even be considered a t-break really, but even 3 days helped a TON. It's crazy how much the THC tolerance unwinds even after 24-48 hours. If you make it a couple weeks you'll be loving it for days after, weeks if you don't build a tolerance in hours, which is possible.

I've been smoking quarters in 3 or 4 days lately. I was able to make a HQ last 3 days in the past, now I feel like it takes 2-3 bowls just to feel high. If I'm waking I find that one bowl is perfect, but as more comfortable as I get throughout the day, the more weed I feel that I need. If I have a busy day where I'm smoking at odd hours, I find that I smoke and have appropriate breaks in between to ensure that I don't get too comfortable in one atmosphere or one room. Just changing rooms or going outdoors to somewhere new can create a different high from the last.

19. nah im a guy. dont know what to tell you man hahah