Tolerance break from everything starting today

Discussion in 'General' started by KansasToker, Dec 22, 2008.

1. #1 KansasToker, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    Well I just got home from college until the 30th. I've decided to take a break from everything...including cigarettes which will be the hardest. Now normally at school my friends and I party pretty hard...going out 4 nights a week or so on average. I also normally smoke a few times a day and smoke cigs...half a pack a day if I'm not drinking full pack if I am. Well I haven't had a cig since this morning and I got high while driving to the airport but that's all. I'm just gonna kick it with the family and take it easy for the next 9 days. It's not that I can't find weed here back at home, it's just that I don't have a lot of money and shouldn't be buying it or hitting the bars until I go back to school. I've got an eighth minus a few bowls of some fire white widow chilling in a mason jar back at school, gonna look forward to that. Anyways wish me luck in this break, I think it will be good for me..the cigarettes will be the hardest component of taking this break but I'm not going to let their absence put me in a bad mood. Anyone else doing anything similar or taking a break of their own?

2. Hey, I did that for a few months... I quit pot and started drinking heavily and smoking more cigs. Now I can smoke pot and its way worth it!

3. good luck, let us know how it goes!

4. Good luck! I hope you get over the cigs habit.. Don't start again once you get back!