Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance break does nothing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cheif_the_reef, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Has anybody else taken a month off of weed, doing exercise and all the other shit, but getting no higher than you did before the break. It happened to me and it sucks, most people say it's drastically different after month, but not for me. Any suggestions on how to lower tolerance? Maybe take 3 months off?

2. No man, In 24 hours my tolerance is already drastically lowered, 3 days and my heads completely clear and when I smoke again it's intense.

3. Wish I was that way

4. A tbreak gives me a better buzz, but only the first time or two i smoke after that its back to normal so i dont bother with them. Even with a large supply though, i smoke the same amount per week that i have for years.

5. i feel the same way i recently took about a month and a half off of bud and came back and the first couple times yea i was getting high as fuck i remember thinking to myself while i was blazed like damn i haven't felt this high in quite a while but then it doesn't feel like that after the first couple times. it's like your body just gets familiar with the bud's effects. 

6. If I take a week long break I'll be getting absolutely toasted again.