Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance and working out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by YankeeMYwankeee, Feb 27, 2013.

1. So I've heard that when you sweat you're actually sweating out thc to some extent. Does that mean if you're constantly active/workout daily does it affect (positively) your tolerance so that it never really gets too high?

2. I don't know this for a fact, but my highs seem to be better. Not more energetic, or lazy. Just different and better. I can't explain it. But I noticed it after workout out everyday. I think I also sober out faster though

3. Definitely, smoking after a long day of work/working out I notice that I get considerably higher. I know some people who frequently smoke prior to going to the gym. Seems to work out for em :smoking:

4. yes after you work out you get a high, its not like a baked fucked up sorta high, its more of a chill relaxing feeling you get. Your brain releases endorphins, the brain’s naturally occurring opiates

5. Yeah I'm pretty sure it does. The less fat you have from working out, the less THC is stored in your body. It at least gives you a better chance of passing drugs tests if nothing else.