Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance and Tolerance breaks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Area 11, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Ok, me and my friends were talking about tolerance and he doesnt believe that if he quit for 2 weeks, he could get way higher than he does now off of what he smokes now.

he said that even when he was put on house arrest he didnt smoke(2 months), then after when he smoked it was a regular high.

could he really not have a tolerance or is he just an idiot?

he should have a very very high tolerance because no lie, im a witness, he smokes 8 blunts a day, every blunt is a gram of mids.

i knoe for a fact that i have a good tolerance goin because i used to smoke a blunt of mids with him and be blazed for an hour an a half then come down for another hour. now i smoke a blunt and come down within 45 minutes. i probly smoke half of what he smokes a day because he smokes me out every day and i smoke me out every day. so about 3-5 grams a day.

how long of a T-break should i take to get down to that blazed off a blunt feeling again?

2. 1st question, yes your friend is just an idiot. If he smokes 8 blunts a day and says he doesn't have a tolerance, he is clearly in denial because he's afraid of going one day without weed.

2nd question, that all depends on you. Some people say it only takes four days for you tolerance to return to baseline. But the average T-break is usually about a week.

3. Since he smokes 8 blunts a day, 2 months isn't enough of a tolerance break for the mid's type of high. You get a smooth head change still. Now, If he stopped for say 6 months or however long it takes to get your completely sober head on, which takes a lot longer for those with more body fat. He would notice it. Now, if he smoked blunts of high grade bud, im sure a 3 month sober break would do and wow, what a noticeable head change.

4. Even a day break can make a difference.:smoke: Sometimes I will take a day off and my high seems quicker, it may be different for different people.

5. im gonna take a 3 day break and see what happens.

6. For me, if i take a T-Break it can be as long as a month or as short as a few days, but it still greatly effects what type of high i get.

7. your friends an idiot, get him to stop for a week and smoke up and he will stop being a dumbass

8. Why so harsh bro, he can have his own lil belief on what his tolerance is.

He probably built up a tolerance but he really doesn't care, cuz smokings fun, and obv. he has the money to blaze up blunt after blunt every day.

He probably just likes smoking, and I would have to say, if he did take a t-break for like 4-8 days he probably would notice a difference, he might just be sayin he didn't notice a dif. or he just needs an every longer t-break somehow lol.

9. Im just tired of people thinking there superhuman when it comes to smoking weed

10. For me being high is alot like masturbation, the longer I wait the more powerful it seems.

I like waiting about 3 days to a week before I smoke again.