Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance and edibles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killer chronic, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Hi GC, I have a high tolerance and I was wondering if eating edibles is a good solution, because I've only eaten weed twice in my life, but i've been smoking every day since August so its hard to get high just smoking.

I was thinking I'd make an edible and smoke a bowl after I eat it. How much of mids should I put in the edible, and any good recipes you would reccomend? I don't have a ton of weed, so a recipe under 2gs would be good. Thanks :D

2. i would recomend a t break instead. You'll have to take one eventually and that 2g will get you high as shit after a week.

3. I've found that edibles get you less high for longer when compared to smoking the same amount. I'd take most of the weed, make ISO hash, and top some bowls.