told this dude today that...

Discussion in 'General' started by suburbantoker, Aug 9, 2008.

1. first of all i didnt mean to confuse people, never heard of sticking someone to mean stabbing, definately not gonna stab a dude for nothing.

pussy suburb kid? how does where you're from make a difference how you can fight. get real

2. Did you know that 87.418% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

3. How rediculous, this whole thread is mainly comprised of responses telling the OP to do it; now I'm not saying that fighting isn't sometimes necessary but due to the incredibly ambiguous nature of the original post you have no idea of the circumstances.

How can you possibly draw conclusions as to what action the OP should take when you have no idea as to what caused him to want to 'stick' 'this dude'.

:rolleyes:

4. I actually think it is a higher percentage than that. Same thing with the Pineapple Express audience, at least the one I went to...

5. Id tell the dog thats what you get for snooping around for peoples grows.

6. It's not up to us to decide or decipher if the guy needs to be stuck. The OP asked a question and we replied with answers. Could you imagine if everybody tried to figure out whether or not the OP should or shouldn't do something before we posted a reply? MADNESS!

7. lol, a bit offended there?

conditioning from your enviornment has alot to do with how you react to a situation, not how well you fight.

8. #28 qwerty1234, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2008
    Well, the OP didn't ask a question, merely desribed his situation (albeit very poorly). All I'm saying is it seems silly to post remarks condoning violent action towards an individual when we have no idea what provoked it, and if the guy even deserves to get beat.

I think it's more 'mad' to make an arbitrary decision regarding the course of action the OP should take than to investigate the scenerio and base a decision accordingly.

9. #29 Zonyc, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2008

Like I said, this isn't an investigative service to determine whether or not violent action is appropriate or not. Someone asks a question and those who are capable respond accordingly. It doesn't matter what you think is the correct course of action is; that would be up the OP. We simply offer advice to help with his/her dilemma. If you disagree with the thread, report it.

10. "Oh, Jeeves...do see that this gentleman receives a proper thrashing, won't you?"

11. okay so first, pee on his car, at night, naked. and then have sex on it. get her but prints on there.

and theeen, you gotta fuck with his head. break into his house when he's not home and re-arrange his furniture. keep it to stuff like that.

that outta keep him off yo back s0nz

12. quote for fucking truth.

13. i literally laughed my ass off :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

++rep for that shit