told my mum i smoke weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mcasprin, May 28, 2012.

1. im 18 19 soon and ive been smoking weed for almost 2 years now, my mum didnt know i smoked weed and i thought it was time i tell her. i sat down and told her i smoke the herb and she then said to me "you smoke weed.......so do i" i was like WTF lol i then asked if i can roll a joint she said sure ill roll one as well. she then got a black bag and it had a once init and she said use this i have more than you. we then rolled up and sat in the living room and blazed together talking about stuff

2. That's freakin awesome man. I wish I could do that, I like how she did a motherly act by letting u use hers cuz she had more.

3. I'm wondering every day how my parents would react... I don't think they would be as chill as your mom.

But I don't think I'd be cool to smoke with my parents.

4. Hahahhahaha. I love when you go into a situation like, meh fuck it. Then the best possible scenario plays out. Good shit man, i wish my mom blazed. She would stop arguing with me about religion lol.

5. why did you make 2 threads on this?

6. Does it matter?

Oh no! He wrecked your car and got you fired cuz' of this isn't it?

Pff.:smoke:

+rep for the OP btw. Like a baws :)

7. That's so awesome man word.

8. [quote name='"Candamile"']

Does it matter?

Oh no! He wrecked your car and got you fired cuz' of this isn't it?

Pff.:smoke:

+rep for the OP btw. Like a baws :)[/quote]

yeah man, totally sittin' here at the autobody with a fucked up front end.

it's pointless really.

Edit: good story though, can't deny that.

9. My dad was the first one to smoke me up...when I was 30. It was weird.

10. ive smoked with my mom before.

ever since then ive wanted to ask if she wants to smoke a bowl but i just cant do it.. too damn awkward.

11. first reaction,

fuck you bro you fucking bitch

but, thats awesome, i wish i could connect with my mom like that, and not when she drinks...

12. That's cool, unfortunately for me my mother is very religious.

13. This has been my dream hahahah a

14. jealous of OP. My parents too strict haha

15. I thought of doing this when i was in high school before i got caught. I mean my mom went to art school in Fort lauderdale in the 80s (which was the Panama City for kids in the 80s) that place was crawling with drugs. Well apparently shes is super against drugs especially MJ. (yeah i know.. A DRUGFREE ARTIST!!) When i got caught she tore me apart with her witch magic. She still makes a huge deal out of it even years after. She tries to make me go to therapy... She says ive changed...Bitch im growing up of course im changing! Im in College now and the last time i went home she cried about my "Drug Problem". I only smoke around 2 gs a week thats nothing. i told her i smoke twice a week max bc if i told her i smoke 2 gs to myself a week she'd put me in rehab. She thinks im a huge stoner(which i am) for only smoking 2 times a week (i only smoke 2 gs and im holding back for her!)...:rolleyes: Moms

16. My parents smoke weed and all that but I remember once I was out of my tree on some off-topic fungus and I don't know why but I felt it would be such a great idea to go tell my mom... I almost did, but didn't.