Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

told my mum i smoke weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcasprin, May 28, 2012.

1. im 18 19 soon and ive been smoking weed for almost 2 years now, my mum didnt know i smoked weed and i thought it was time i tell her. i sat down and told her i smoke the herb and she then said to me "you smoke weed.......so do i" i was like WTF lol i then asked if i can roll a joint she said sure ill roll one as well. she then got a black bag and it had a once init and she said use this i have more than you. we then rolled up and sat in the living room and blazed together talking about stuff

2. I have a tear in my eye :)

3. lol why?

4. It makes me so happy :hello:

5. I wish I had the same balls as you do..

6. That's awesome. My mom knows I smoke but won't smoke with me.

7. Fixed your post.

8. I wish my mom would've had a reaction like yours when I told my parents.

9. ughhh i am 32 now ... when I was 16 and my parents found out ... I got a vacation in rehab.

10. My mom used to toke when she was younger, she doesn't smoke now and doesn't approve of it, but she thinks it should be legalized...:(

I wish my parents were cool with me smoking :bongin:

11. smoke with my parents too :p

12. i just turned 18, 10 mins ago i told my parents i wanted to try hash brownies to see what they would say and my mom said if i want to go for it... i was like O.O :O!!!!! haha my mom is actually so awesome

13. Truth brings with it a beautiful feeling of liberation.

14. Very impressive that you registered 10 minutes after your 18th birthday :)

15. lol, awesome bro

guys in 10 years you wont even care what your parents think about it. my parents are highly against it and have no idea i do it. i am even in business with them. today i wouldn't even give a shit if my mom wanted to smoke with me cause i'll do it anyway. telling my wife i wanted to do this and having her approval is a different story. after i told her what i wanted to do and smoke herb, and her saying she doesn't care just don't get caught was awesome. that brought a tear to my eye, haha

congrats though, i am sure you guys have found something in common now

16. wait wtf thats the exact description of my mom and what i was about to post

17. god thats beautiful :)

18. thanks for the comments guys and yea blazing has brought me and my mum closer together as we didn't talk allot and didn't have much in common now we have something in common :)

19. Haha wish I was you man that would be sick!

20. #20 Ftsk515, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
    Lucky nice my mom knows I smoke. Has smoked wi th me prob 5 times but wont anymore really cause she said its bad. But had her smoke sour deisel blunt. And she was done