Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Told My Mom I Smoked On Accident.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuffaloStoner, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Yeah. I was blazed and she came in my room. The way she looked at me she knew I was high and we got in a fight about it the night before.
    Shit. I should just tell the story.
    She walks in my room while me and my buddy were playing nba. And I was the bigger man and apologized for the night before(as it was a big figt about if I smoked or not) she asked for what and this is we're mine and my (sober) buddy's story differ. I thought I said sorry for the fighting. He said I told her "I'm sorry I smoke". Yeah. Shitty way of doing it. I was gonna try and sit down with her and tell her but there goes that idea... She went on to talk about how if I wanna be a cop I can't smoke and she's afrai I'm gonna fuck up my life. But I went to see "Man of Steel" after. Great movie 👍

2. Most parents are just like that. It seems your mom might be acting like mine (if you debated right LOL), and just kinda' saying, I can't stop you from doing it, just don't do it around me, at the house and be discreet about it.

My dad, who I'm currently living with, just caught me yesterday and I'm trying to convert him at least to the point where my mom is xD

Best of luck :)

3. It's been a little bit since that incident. And I guess I didn't tell her haha. I asked her what I appologized for and she said fr being an ass. And yeah. That's how my mom is. She hasn't done anything about it but she told me she knows because of my glassy eyes.