Told my mom I smoke.

Discussion in 'General' started by moonmaggot420, Nov 11, 2014.

1. #1 moonmaggot420, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    So, we went to pick up her car from the mechanic's and we're just talking about work and family and normal stuff. It off the blue she says you been drinking alot? I told her no, not alot she said what about "dope" (I hate that word more then anything). So I just said yeah I've been smoke pot not really dope but yeah. She said don't be stupid and get caught with it and don't be high around me. I respect that but she was so cool about it last time I told her she went psycho and beat my ass with my own belt haha I was 16 then also, it's nice being an adult.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Thats a dope story bro

• Like Like x 7
  3. That's the good thing about being an adult... it's not as serious then.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's legit she didn't go crazy on you when you admitted you smoke bud!!!! My dad would probably kill me if he found out haha.

But you can't flip out on your mom, she loves you and she wants what's best for you. You gotta look at it from my perspective. My mom died when I was 6 so I wish my mom could flip shit on me...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. My mother probably suspects I smoke but there's no reason for me to confirm it.

The only way I'd tell her is if she were a stoner or activist herself. Outside of that it would just cause friction.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I smoke with my mom all the time.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cool story bro.....srsly

• Like Like x 1
  8. Smoked with my dad before. My mom's kinda pro marijuana but also a hard ass about it. She jokes about it but will chew my ass out and tell me to leave if I'm high around her lol.

• Like Like x 2
  9. #9 moonmaggot420, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    Im sorry to hear that man 

• Like Like x 1
  10. Im proud of my self she used to flip when I was younger I just thought she hated it all my dad has always smoked they've been divorced since I can remember and my dad has smoked since he doesn't care at all but i'm finally glad I did it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks for the sympathy man, I appreciate it.

12. oooo you got the switch... the motion of un-buckling the belt was enough for me to peace the fuck out!

13. man you are so lucky..my DAD knows every state trooper in this state and 4-5 F.B.I  agents and D.E.A. officers..he told me earlier today that if he ever caught me high or ever found any marijuana on me that he would have my ass locked up and the key thrown away...sad part is he can and would do it he used to work for the sheriffs office in this county for 5 years so he had time to make friends so to speak...he said "if you wanna do that stupid shit, move the hell out of my house"..(sigh)..I would love nothing better than to be able to leave but I don't have that much money....

14. The sympathy is appreciated, kind sir! Haha

15. No problem man

16. #16 ThreeFiftyZzz, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    U need to slip your dad an edible... then take pics and a vid of him to give to his friends if he ever catches u lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. I wish I could like this idea twice lmao