Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Told is blushing?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, May 6, 2003.

?

how can you tell if told is blushing?

1. his Av goes red.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. He doesnt blush ever... he's just got the most intense "Red-EYE" ever!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. his av goes purple. or maybe it was something else.... i cant remember, but purple had something to

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. when women are around.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hey told... hows it feel to have a poll made up just for ya?

2. He's hot, but young enough to be my son.Too bad. But I know that one chick on here wants to screw his brains out. Sounds like he may have to wait in line though.

3. Way to go Told. You got your own poll and their is a chick here who wants to screw your brains out. I'm so jealous.

4. "when women are around."

5. i was going to quote inferior wang and say ditto, but then i read this...

DITTO! :D

6. I may not be sexy, but I'm cute....Wait a minute, girls don't like cute that way. Dammit!

7. told, you lucky bastard!;)

8. hey i think thats me;) hes fucking fine!

9. Damn, you can add me onto the list of people jealous of Told after reading that.

10. Ahhhh Rabbit and Digit.

Desperation looks really good on you!:D

11. digit, your forhead is obviously the only sexeh thing on these forums

sides my little avatar...not sure who it is...I think its arnold swartzenager (like you can spell it better..okay you probably can..)

12. schwarzenager...I think...on second thought it's prolly wrong.