tokyo drift

Discussion in 'General' started by jtangorunnin, Jun 25, 2006.

1. saw that new too fast too furious movie tonight after i got baked with 2 of my buds. that movie is alright..we were gonna see click, but we got there too late. good times.:smoking:

• ******spoiler******

It was alright until the last minutes when they put the RB26(Nissan Skyline GTR R34 engine..AKA an import engine) in the mustang and raced with it. Fucking LAME...that's sacreligious(sp?)

2. snakes on a plane

3. LOL....that come out yet?

4. haha i have no idea. i just saw a poster for it.

5. I actually saw that movie high last night haha.

A couple friends and I all matched in my car in the theater parking lot and got blasted before we walked in. Good times.

6. Dude, that's got to be the dumbest name for a movie yet. I'm surprised someone wasn't like:

"Seriously, that's the best you've got. Snakes on a Fucking Plane. Seriously."

7. that movie is totally fake, anyone that actually makes it to the drift races on the west coast would realize that the guys who are into that sport are all just car nerds with no money cuz they spent it all on their cars. They are NOT action super heroes who shoot guns while performing car stunts on the streets of tokyo, japan.

Movies like that are so behind the times because the directors/writers are trying to appeal to a mass market that simply isn't there anymore. It's cool to not be into anything these days, and THAT's why the commercial movie industry is slowly fading away as people WAKE up and realize that there's an actual world to explore!

Whatever, that movie seriously makes me angry.

8. i went to see it and it was ok but the whole reason i wantred to see if eas because vin deasil(sp) was in it but it turns out he only says one line and its in the commercials haha

9. Nah he's in the end of the movie....

10. yeah dude.

the end is the best part.

ties the 3rd movie into the first.

makes it a true sequel.

acting wasn't great.

but way better than 2F2F pile of shit.

- sir charles

11. it was pretty straight, i thought. i don't care how fake it was or not...haha. i don't neccesarily go to movies to see reality...actually, i go to the movies to escape reality. that is why they were created, i think. (back in the depression or somethin?) i dunno. everyone's got their opinion..i just thought it was pretty dope to watch when you're blazed.

12. ahh....3 fast, 3 furious. classic.