Toking with your Dad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bongview, Sep 11, 2013.

1. After finding me in downtown Portland, my father decided instead of punishing me for running away, that we would just start smoking together in order to get more close to each other. I guess my Dad is actually super badass. Have you ever smoked with your parents?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

2. Yeaah I blaze with my mom sometimes. Pretty chill to kick back like that..
    Hey how long were you away from home man? I've actually been a traveling kid myself, but been back home for awhile now. Couple months..longest ive been home. Love traveling the west coast..it's amazing how easy it is to get by huh?

3. I was only 60 miles from home, I was gone 2 weeks total. It was the best 2 weeks of my life. I love "Potland" haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

4. my parents need to hit the weed and chill out, i mean they are cool and all but they are very society-oriented people (social groups, fake friends, just for show, etc.) they need to see the bigger picture and stop talking about the god damn weather, lols rant over.

5. the day i smoke with my parents will be the day

6. #6 IamHemper, Sep 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2013
    I haven't smoked with my parents but I did find a stash of my dads after he passed.  

7. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No. Never will either.

8. My dads too hypocritical and stubborn to want to share our one common bond together.

9. Both my parent's have smoked 20+ years. All throughout my childhood, teenage years, and now adulthood. Was never a secret.

I smoked my first bowl at like 14-15 and didn't care for it. Really didn't enjoy it till about 20. Now at 21 my dad doesn't smoke because of his job, and my mom doesn't smoke because my dad doesn't smoke.

We talk about it all the time, though. I'm ready for my dad to retire so i can smoke him out. :metal: :bongin:

10. Sigh, I am just waiting. Waiting for him to become a bit more stable. Though with him you never know..

11. My Dad always brings it up but I think it would be really weird...I don't mind having a beer with him but he hasn't smoked pot in over 20 years. I don't want him to freak out...Although it's going to happen sooner or later. I've given him weed for him and his buddies but they never end up smoking it! 

12. Yeah at first it was weird smoking with my dad, but now we're stoner buddies lol

13. naw never happened. my dad is dead now, no biggie though he was never really in my life at all.
    and my mother is in a mental hospital so ill probably never smoke with her either.

i have smoked with an aunt and a couple cousin's though

14. My brother smoked with my dad but I haunt got to yet I'm only 18 and live at home an my moms would kill me if she found out we smoked. Brothers 22 and moved out so that's how he got the chance.

15. I toke with my dad all the time. It is truly wonderful.  It brought us together and now we are a lot closer.  I would rather smoke with my dad than anyone on this Earth

16. I've never smoked with my dad but I know he's done it before. And once he got some mj leaves from a friend which he put in alcohol and a couple weeks later used on his leg. Told me about the medical properties of it. I told him same effect if he smokes but we never sparked one up...maybe some day.

17. Smoking with my Dad isn't even an option for me.
    I don't really know the dude, but my mom told me when I was a teen and got busted for the first time that he would have kicked my ass. Kind of hypocritical because he's a raging Alchy.

Might blaze with my mom one day, I can see it possibly happening. Had a good discussion about it's medicinal properties and talked her out of Painkillers.  

18. Yeah, I actually kind of got my dad to start smoking. :) I gave him his first bong rip too, it was great . Now we smoke blunts and bowls together every time I'm up at his house.

19. Same thing with me been trying to get my mom to smoke instead of her pain killers she takes. She's starting to lean more towards the cannabis :)

20. That's good man. Fuck Painkillers. We don't want our family members/friends getting addicted or OD'ing to that shit. 

I was actually quite shocked that she agreed with me that Bud is the better option.
    That being said, she did say ideally she wouldn't want to take either. Which is perfectly fine. But, it's either PK's or Bud it looks like. 
    Time's sure are changing. I remember back in high school when she told me I was going to Overdose and die from weed, all that jazz.. Haha.