Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking with a Cop in the bathroom.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PalmPrePerson, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #1 PalmPrePerson, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Hey guys,

I almost shit a brick tonight while I was toking. Heres the story.

I go to a local bingo game with my elderly grandma. ( Its the way we spend quality time, and I don't feel bad for toking when playing bingo with my grandma as the audience is really pissy, and if you talk they scold you and shoosh you. So its really us just spending time together more than actual interaction. Plus I put my eye drops in, so no one knows. )

Its a pretty popular game, about 100 people show up. I would say 90% are elderly and the other 10% are just regular people with their family. Well I had my MFLB with me and usually toke in the restroom in a stall, so I am in there using my MFLB and I hear a dad and son walk in the restroom. Granted I'm on like hit number 4 that i just blew out into thin air. And I hear the kid complaining to the dad that the mom didn't keep her promise of letting him play on the playground. So the dad responds back, your mom wouldn't let you because the weather is bad outside. The kid says, so what? The dad then responds, Its bad to play outside during the storm, Daddy every once and awhile has to get on his police radio in his car and calls the fire and medical people for people who get struck / hurt by lightning.

So I'm in the middle of a inhale when I hear this. I stand there and am like aw, shit. So I stopped inhaling and looked through the stall crack and see its a Sheriff in full uniform in the correct jurisdiction...a bigger problem...so I ended up just stayed in the stall until he left with his son. I assume he didn't smell anything, cus nothing happened. It still freaked me out though!

It was my closest call yet.

2. I think you are lying man. Just my opinion.

3. I swear. He, I assume got off his shift and came straight to bingo meet his wife and son, so they could play while the kid went to the play room.

4. I was just playing mayn, i would have shit a brick into that toilet.

5. imagine he hit that shit with you :smoke:

6. so you want me to imagine him hitting the shit I woulda took, with myself? gross.

7. i dont see why you would have any reason to care, its an mflb, you spent 100 bucks on that shit for a reason, if that was me i would've been too high to care and just laughed and stayed in there till he left, which is what you did, so good job, don't know why you're trippin out

8. he's not trippin, he is telling his 'almost got caught' story.

9. damn, i came into this thread expecting to read about some dude who smoked WITH a cop in the bathroom (as your title suggests).

So reading your story was incredibly disappointing. :(

10. lmao that's what i thought was finna happen, but oh well.

11. That's why I love my mflb

I used to toke in the office and cops come through 6-7 times a shift. It was stupid now that I think about it but I never got caught during the year I was there

12. dude why are you even posting in this thread so much just a question

13. haha I thought u meant u smoked and a cop smoked with you while you were in the bathroom. but good story bro pretty sketchy

14. I would of just went out there and smashed him

15. i'm not gay dude.

16. Lol, I would have been scared to death!
    That's why vapes are good because it has less smell than smoke. You can still smell it, but it's not as strong. Maybe he could smell it, but he just didn't want to do anything in front of his son.

17. [quote name='"8ight"']damn, i came into this thread expecting to read about some dude who smoked WITH a cop in the bathroom (as your title suggests).

So reading your story was incredibly disappointing. :([/quote]

Agreed

18. [quote name='"8ight"']damn, i came into this thread expecting to read about some dude who smoked WITH a cop in the bathroom (as your title suggests).

So reading your story was incredibly disappointing. :([/quote]

lol yeah thats what i thought too

19. it still was a pretty cool story tho im surprised you didnt slide to another stall

20. there`s no way he didnt smell it i assume public buildings in the u.s are non smoking as they are here in the u.k and let me tell you if someone took just 1 hit then flushed it the smell would linger for a good few minutes never mind 4 unless of course loads of folk sneak in there for a sneaky smoke