Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

toking while on the move

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuperPot92, Dec 5, 2010.

1. ive noticed that usually when people blaze, they do it in the sketchiest ways possible, and end up getting burned. ive gotten caught blazing once, and it was because iwas smoking at a dead end handball court at school. ive noticed people a lot of times tend to find places like this, dead ends, culdisacs etc., then just sit there, either in a car or not, and blaze. i dont get why people do this. it is 1000 times less sketchy to just toke while on the move. if im driving with a friend (i dont drive, but i have friends that do) ill hit the piece while they drive, then they hit it at stop signs and shit. if im walking, me and my friends will just go on a walk, and toke while we walk. this is less sketchy because first off, when people see you huddle up in some sketchy ass area, it looks way more suspicious than when you are walking down the street. also, if some douche does see you and calls the cops, youll be on the move so youll be more likely to get away. i dunno, maybe its just because i live in cali, but i dont see how so many people get burned for blazing, me and my friends toke in public places all the time, we just arent dumb about it.

2. Yeah I hotbox all the time with my friends while driving. But when we are on our way back we always almost die... One time he was backing up out of a driveway and then he THOUGHT he put it in drive, but he didn't. He floored it and the back of the car went into the pond :eek:. Needless to say i got scared shitless, jumped out the window (dove) and bellyflopped into 6" of water. We were all stoned so we laughed for like 2 hours on end. Wow, that was a good day. :smoke:

3. ya, my friend drives fuckin retarded high, dude goes like 65 in 40 mph zones. its so sketchy, but he smokes me out so i gotta deal with it i guess. plus iguess hes gotten better.

4. i second this. i smoke i nthe car all the time, just hold whatever youre smoking like a cigarette. not a blunt.

you can do this wiht blunts though as well, just dont be holding it out the window but with js you can lol they look jsut like squares.